In this course, we will cover:
1. How to throw with larger amounts of clay -weigh, prepare and learn
different tricks to adjust your technique in response to the clay
2. Refine the cylinder shape, troubleshoot and work out any incorrect
techniques that may be inhibiting you from progressing.
3. Shaping – Draw/bring image reference material to the shaping session to
discuss with our teacher some forms of whatever we are shaping
that week (i.e cups, bowls or vases).
4. How to create specific shapes with various tools and
other techniques to control and accomplish a desired design.
5. Trimming techniques and how to add handles and clay decorations to